Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.864 NGN / MVR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,631 ₦ (88,987 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)