Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 NGN / MVR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,851,418 ₦ (89,296 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)