Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.000 NGN / MVR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,876,147 ₦ (136,960 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (35 minutes ago)