Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.777 NGN / MVR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,384,207 ₦ (104,678 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)