Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.337 NGN / MVR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,408,130 ₦ (118,409 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)