Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.993 NGN / MVR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,152,411 ₦ (93,612 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)