Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.434 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,325,117 ₦ (16,075TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)