Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.248 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,704,255 ₦ (36,071 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)