Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,791,373 ₦ (€4,078) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)