Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,260,571 ₦ (€5,394) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)