Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.794 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,236 ₦ (€4,574) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)