Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,159,171 ₦ (€5,028) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)