Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.106 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 878,215 ₦ (4,823 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)