Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01521 NGN / BYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 828,741 ₦ (54,486,812 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)