Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,464,789 ₦ (3,871,577 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)