Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,526,378 ₦ (4,900,853 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)