Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,736 ₦ (4,865,165 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)