Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,546,326 ₦ (4,633,284 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)