Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.186 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,618,600 ₦ (руб 261,674) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)