Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.689 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,130,395 ₦ (руб 198,687) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (32 minutes ago)