Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,399,018 ₦ (Rp 53,111,603) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)