Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,282,099 ₦ (Rp 47,666,860) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)