Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02375 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,234,905 ₦ (Rp 51,998,463) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)