Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02417 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,238,446 ₦ (Rp 51,249,351) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)