Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02322 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,498,062 ₦ (Rp 64,502,561) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)