Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,240,620 ₦ (Rp 52,476,251) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (32 minutes ago)