Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02341 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,526,804 ₦ (Rp 65,208,162) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)