Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,346,730 ₦ (Rp 56,970,106) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)