Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.609 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,225,049 ₦ (6,746 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)