Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.109 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,266,642 ₦ (139,049 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (44 minutes ago)