Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.978 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,314,378 ₦ (119,731 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)