Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.843 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,095,457 ₦ (123,874 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)