Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.661 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,422,125 ₦ (133,390 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)