Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.435 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,195,246 ₦ (104,525 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)