Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.694 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,206,844 ₦ (₨211,967) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)