Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.615 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,189,413 ₦ (₨257,709) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)