Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.742 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,060,144 ₦ (₨223,548) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)