Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,835 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,578,449 ₦ (€7,556) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)