Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,837 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.714 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,455,403 ₦ (€5,892) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (18 minutes ago)