Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.727 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,057,966 ₦ (₨223,808) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)