Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 922,421 ₦ (₨184,685) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (35 minutes ago)