Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,125,755 ₦ (₨205,080) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (39 minutes ago)