Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.502 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,355,673 ₦ ($4,452) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (23 minutes ago)