Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,515,125 ₦ ($4,720) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)