Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,791,106 ₦ ($5,074) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)