Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,356,063 ₦ ($3,777) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)