Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.591 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,692,264 ₦ (R$ 17,890) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)