Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.993 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,699 ₦ (R$ 23,173) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)