Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.626 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,697,136 ₦ (R$ 16,067) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)