Cost of living in Macao compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.425 NGN / MOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 57% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,066,911 ₦ (77,791 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)