Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.985 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,114,607 ₦ (85,840₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)