Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.034 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,117,215 ₦ (85,716₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)