Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.628 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 931,445 ₦ (80,105₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)