Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.329 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 783,014 ₦ (E£ 38,516) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)