Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.351 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 888,560 ₦ (E£ 43,661) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)