Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.089 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 811,870 ₦ (E£ 40,413) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)