Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.745 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 680,695 ₦ (18,525 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)