Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.788 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 722,169 ₦ (23,456 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)