Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.133 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,354,906 ₦ (元25,500) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)