Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.653 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,452,742 ₦ (元31,821) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)