Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.180 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,301,419 ₦ (元28,181) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)