Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.629 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,147,802 ₦ (90,901 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)