Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.014 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,839,604 ₦ (63,082 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)