Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.639 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 137% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,630,365 ₦ (2,214,614 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)