Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 251% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,416,968 ₦ (2,975,905 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 1 hour ago)