Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 258% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,718,032 ₦ (3,520,867 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)