Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.453 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 113% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,135,388 ₦ (2,157,638 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)