Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.392 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,453,353 ₦ (Mex$ 74,944) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)