Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.949 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,597,985 ₦ (Mex$ 84,333) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (40 minutes ago)