Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.317 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,582,087 ₦ (Mex$ 91,359) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)