Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,153,504 ₦ (3,217,226 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (42 minutes ago)