Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,955,170 ₦ (3,040,726 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)