Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,197 ₦ (3,712,725 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)