Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,794,282 ₦ (4,361,613 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (41 minutes ago)