Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.645 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,963,484 ₦ (€4,466) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (43 minutes ago)