Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.794 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,533,402 ₦ (17,873 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)