Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.138 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 144% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,001,553 ₦ (2,339,211 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)