Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.168 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 141% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,257,290 ₦ (1,963,324 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)