Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.920 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,982,544 ₦ (2,073,963 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)