Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.908 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,539,387 ₦ (2,378,840 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)