Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.669 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,738,436 ₦ (1,640,484 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)