Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.210 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 133% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,217,990 ₦ (1,908,384 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)