Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.093 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,179,631 ₦ (€4,964) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)