Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,216,207 ₦ (€6,572) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (35 minutes ago)