Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.038 NGN / ZMW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,238,548 ₦ (63,890 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (31 minutes ago)