Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 476.409 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,958,094 ₦ (£6,209) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)