Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.713 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,059,278 ₦ (Php157,797) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)