Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.784 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 811,428 ₦ (元17,723) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)