Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 806,156 ₦ (元17,111) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)