Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.614 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 810,284 ₦ (元17,764) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)