Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / CRC
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,673,108 ₦ (₡ 2,607,997) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)