Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 NGN / CRC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,283 ₦ (₡ 2,846,687) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)