Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,183,572 ₦ (€5,196) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)