Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,924,039 ₦ (€6,815) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)