Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.532 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,212,414 ₦ (€6,516) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)