Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 84% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,303,888 ₦ (€7,955) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)