Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.028 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,758 ₦ (€5,242) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)