Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,952,884 ₦ (€7,017) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)