Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,724,365 ₦ (€6,508) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)