Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,277,494 ₦ (€6,344) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)