Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.456 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,140,275 ₦ (€5,152) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)