Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.116 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,851,230 ₦ (S/. 20,543) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)