Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43798 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,425,700 ₦ (3,255,181 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)