Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,531,274 ₦ (3,051,640 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)