Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,459,563 ₦ (2,908,853 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)