Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43611 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,339,956 ₦ (3,072,510 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)