Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49972 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,591,192 ₦ (3,184,162 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)