Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49280 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,704,487 ₦ (3,458,805 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)