Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.757 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,193,527 ₦ (元26,084) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)