Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.962 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,019 ₦ (元31,070) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)