Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,161,583 ₦ (元24,654) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)