Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 132% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,595,715 ₦ (5,610,316 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)