Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 143% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,675,043 ₦ (5,488,235 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)