Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,605,756 ₦ (9,115,386 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)