Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.669 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,496,797 ₦ (€7,460) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)