Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,970,681 ₦ (€7,152) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)