Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,132,334 ₦ (€6,353) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)