Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.649 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,633,018 ₦ (16,388 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)