Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.601 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,362,676 ₦ (12,664 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)