Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.178 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,713,383 ₦ (17,452 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)