Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,685,833 ₦ (Php265,692) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)