Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.101 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,751,456 ₦ (Php246,663) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)