Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,769,659 ₦ (Php257,227) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)