Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.252 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,637,428 ₦ (€6,018) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)