Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,704,584 ₦ (€6,406) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)