Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,209,265 ₦ (€5,320) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)