Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,456,025 ₦ ($4,101) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)