Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / PAB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,306,533 ₦ (3,639 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)