Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / PAB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,857,120 ₦ (5,914 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)