Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / PAB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,934,298 ₦ (6,102 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)